All Hallows Eve Card Swap
Create ten, hand-crafted cards using Bazzill’s All Hallows Eve printed paper and cardstock. You only need to design one card and reproduce it until you have ten of the exact same cards. After the swap, you will have one of your original creations and nine other cards crafted by your fellow swappers in the same quantity you submitted. Paper envelopes are required!
You may receive some cards designed with a Fall theme and some cards designed with a Halloween theme in this swap!
- Click here to register in our: Swaps Data Base
- NEXT…Click here to sign-up: All Hallows Eve Card Swap
All Hallows Eve:
- Product/Color Scheme: Bazzill’s All Hallows Eve printed paper and Bazzill cardstock
- Quantity: 10 cards + paper envelopes
- Size: This swap is for full cards (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) or larger, not just the card fronts.
- Special Instructions: You must individually package your cards, and include a label with your full name. Ten Zip lock baggies labeled with your name will be perfect!
Bazzill Basics Paper
ATTN: Swap Coordinator
7001 West Erie Street – Suite 2
Chandler, AZ 85226
Your swaps must arrive at this address by: September 15, 2012.
Bazzill will swap out the cards and send them back to you the following week.