Vintage Birdhouse with Bazzill’s Antique Paper
Margie Romney-Aslett made this cute little bird house and you can do it, too.
• Pick up a wooden bird house at your local craft store and paint is a lovely shade of gray (or teal, or pink, or brown, or….).
• Then use decoupage medium to cover the roof with Bazzill’s Script Antique Paper.
• Cut up a little, white doily and punch a few scalloped circles from the Script Antique Paper and add a touch here and there.
• Finish it off with a few letter tiles, a fabric flower, and a Bazzill Vintage Button.
• Let any cute little birdie know she can move in anytime!
There are six cute Antique Papers to choose from: Sheet Music, Script, Newsprint, Ledger, Dictionary and Micro Dot.