Holiday Card Swap + Swap Starter Kit Offer
Our next card swap is open!!!
Create ten, Holiday hand-crafted cards using Bazzill’s Timeless or Believe printed papers and Bazzill cardstock. You only need to design one card and reproduce it until you have ten of the exact same cards. After the swap, you will have one of your original creations and nine other cards crafted by your fellow swappers in the same quantity you submitted. Paper envelopes are required!
Timeless & Believe Holiday Card Swap:
- Product/Color Scheme: Bazzill’s Timeless &/or Believe printed papers and Bazzill cardstock
- Quantity: 10 cards + paper envelopes
- Size: This swap is for full cards (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) or larger, not just the card fronts.
- Special Instructions: You must individually package your cards, and include a label with your full name. Ten Zip lock baggies labeled with your name will be perfect!
Bazzill Basics Paper
ATTN: Swap Coordinator
7001 West Erie Street – Suite 2
Chandler, AZ 85226
Your swaps must arrive at this address by: November 1, 2012.
Bazzill will swap out the cards and send them back to you the following week.
- Click here to register in our: Swaps Data Base
- NEXT…Click here to sign-up: Timeless & Believe Holiday Card Swap
By signing up for this card swap you agree to:
- Send your cards to Bazzill Basics Paper by deadline: The deadline for the Timeless & Believe is November 1, 2012. Please note: the ability to sign-up for this swap will close on October 26, 2012.
- Mail your 10 cards to: Bazzill Basics Paper ATTN: Swap Coordinator 7001 West Erie Street Suite 2, Chandler, AZ 85226
- Bazzill Basics Paper will “swap out” the cards and mail you back one of your original cards plus nine other cards created by other card swap participants. These swapped cards will be mailed to you the following week. Bazzill Basics Paper will pay the postage costs to ship your swaps back.
- You also agree to permit Bazzill Basics Paper to post your work on our website and Facebook page along with your first name, last initial and the state you reside in. The posting of your cards will also serve as confirmation that they have been received.
How it works:
1. Become a registered user on this site and then sign-up for the Timeless & Believe Card Swap.
2. Create 10 identical cards using Bazzill’s Timeless & Believe printed papers and Bazzill cardstock.
3. You must individually label and package your cards! Ten baggies with a printed stick-on label would be perfect!
4. Don’t forget to include paper envelopes for your cards!
1. You must reside in the United States or Puerto Rico.
2. Your cards must be created using Bazzill cardstock and Timeless & Believe printed paper(s).
3. Your swap items must arrive at Bazzill Basics Paper by the swap deadline, 11/01/2012.
4. You must conform to swap specifics as stated for products selection (Bazzill Papers), quantity (10) and deadline (11/01/12). Card Swaps not following these guidelines will not be included in the swap.
Register on this Swap Forum in order to sign-up for swaps. You may contact the Bazzill Swap Coordinator by email if you have any questions. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
**BONUS OFFER – completely optional (there is no charge to join the swap).
Receive an 8X8 Holiday Style and 6×6 Believe multipack of Bazzill cardstock for only $10. Mail $10 cash or check to: Bazzill Basics paper, 7001 W. Erie St., Ste. 2, Chandler, AZ 85226.
Offer Ends October 15, 2012. Offer for US addresses only.
Use the Believe collection to join the Bazzill Card Swap at http://swaps.bazzillbasics.com/
Make 10 identical cards for the Bazzill Card Swap, mail in the cards and get back plus nine more back. Cards are due by November 1, 2012.
DEC 15, 2012 to FEB 1, 2013 = (Basics) Love Cards
FEB 1, 2013 to MAR 15, 2013 = (Teagen Sue) Birthday Cards
MAR 15, 2013 to MAY 1 = (School) Thank you cards
MAY 1, 2013 to JULY 15 = (Ambrosia) General Cards