Sign-up for the Wayfarer / Beach Card Swap!
Our next Card Swap we are launching features 2 beautiful lines of Bazzill’s Printed Paper! Choose between Wayfarer or Beach House. This will be a general card swap (no theme). You are required to use either Wayfarer or Beach House printed papers. You may use any embellishments you like, the embellishments do not have to be by Bazzill Basics. Although, both the Wayfarer and Beach House collections include coordinating embellishments that will make your design process fun and easy!
- Click here to register in our: Swaps Data Base
- NEXT…Click here to sign-up: Wayfarer or Beach General Card Swap
By signing up for this card swap you agree to:
- Send your cards to Bazzill Basics Paper by deadline: The deadline for the Wayfarer/Beach House Card Swap is August 1, 2012. Please note: the ability to sign-up for this swap will close on July 27.
- Mail your 10 cards to: Bazzill Basics Paper ATTN: Swap Coordinator 7001 West Erie Street Suite 2, Chandler, AZ 85226
- Bazzill Basics Paper will “swap out” the cards and mail you back one of your original cards plus nine other cards created by other card swap participants. These swapped cards will be mailed to you the following week. Bazzill Basics Paper will pay the postage costs to ship your swaps back.
- You also agree to permit Bazzill Basics Paper to post your work on our website and Facebook page along with your first name, last initial and the state you reside in. The posting of your cards will also serve as confirmation that they have been received.
How it works:
- 1. Become a registered user on this site and then sign-up for the Wayfarer/Beach House Card Swap!
- 2. Create 10 identical cards using Bazzill’s Wayfarer or Beach House printed papers and Bazzill cardstock.
- 3. You must individually label and package your cards! Ten baggies with a printed stick-on label would be perfect!
- 4. Don’t forget to include paper envelopes for your cards!
- 1. You must reside in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- 2. Your cards must be created using Bazzill cardstock and Wayfarer or Beach House printed paper(s).
- 3. Your swap items must arrive at Bazzill Basics Paper by the swap deadline, 8/01/2012.
- 4. You must conform to swap specifics as stated for products selection (Bazzill Papers), quantity (10) and deadline (08/01/12). Card Swaps not following these guidelines will not be included in the swap.
Register on this Swap Forum in order to sign-up for swaps. You may contact the Bazzill Swap Coordinator by email if you have any questions. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opens 8/01 with 9/15 Deadline – Fall &/or Halloween Card Swap (All Hallows Eve Printed Papers)
- Opens 9/15 with 11/01 Deadline – Holiday Card Swap (Believe or Timeless Papers)