I absolutely LOVE Halloween! It is such a fun holiday! This is Jennifer here with you today and I am sharing a super fun Halloween card that you can create in FIVE minutes. For reals. Five. I promise! It’s easy peasy, and totally cute!
To create a card quickly, one of the first things you want to do is to gather your supplies so you have everything right there ready to go. For this card, you will need the items listed below.
Patterned Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Documentary 6×6 paper pad
Adhesives: American Crafts Sticky Thumb Adhesives
Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Glitter Thickers
1. To begin, trim a strip of Licorice Twist Cardstock to 8 1/2 x 5 1/4. Fold in half.
2. Trim the patterned paper to 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere to the front of the card using Sticky Thumb tape.
3. Stamp your bat on Marshmallow Cardstock, trim to size, mount on Licorice Twist cardstock. You will want to base the measurements on your image. Mine aren’t ‘traditional’ measurements, but it is pretty easy to cut around your image to get the right size quickly.
4. Use raised adhesive dots to adhere the stamped panel to the card over the patterned paper.
5. Add Glitter Thickers for the sentiment, “31”, on the card and you are done!
See how easy it is to create a fun, super cute Halloween card in only FIVE minutes! Happy Creating, folks!